Let’s Go Girls
Historic Downtown Fayetteville, NC, is the ideal spot for your next Girl’s Getaway. From farmer’s markets and theaters to boutique shops and eateries, get a taste of all Fayetteville has to offer with our 24-hr itinerary and enjoy a spectacular, fun-filled day downtown.
- Morning: Put on your walking shoes and head out for the day with a cup of coffee from The Coffee Scene Prince Charles. Then, check out the Franklin St. Farmer’s Market, open during the spring and summer and sells fresh veggies, fruits, and a variety of local artisan items.
- Late Morning: All of that strolling works up an appetite, so head over to Hay St. for some comfort food. Circa 1800 is one of many great locations that offer breakfast/brunch within walking distance. This downtown gem has indoor seating but be sure to grab a table outside on their café style sidewalk on those sunny days. Whether you order chicken and waffles, a local favorite, or have a craving for shrimp and grits, their menu selection will not disappoint—all dishes are made with local ingredients, as well as local spirits and craft beers. If you want to keep it light, there’s Rude Awakening where you can order a coffee flight for an extra burst of caffeine and pair it with a homemade croissant or an iced coffee and something sweet.
- Afternoon: Retail therapy time! Downtown features a variety of shops within walking distance of each other. Locally owned Reverie Goods & Gifts specializes in rising artists and handmade items. White Trash is the go-to place for all things unique. Be sure to check out the Love Locks Wall while at White Trash—it’s a fantastic photo-op! Speaking of photo-op, check out our Top 10 Instagrammable Spots, as many are located Downtown.
- Rest your feet for a bit and head over to Hummingbird Candle Company to #getlit. This candle-making experience is ideal for a party of two or five. BYOB and prepare for an unforgettable experience with the girls!
- After putting your sense of smell on high alert at Hummingbird, set your taste buds on fire with fresh tea at Winterbloom Tea. Focusing on high-quality tea with unique flavors, the menu will have you spinning from so many great options. Skilled team members will assist you in making your selection and guide you to the perfect tea for you.
- Dinner: If you’re looking for ambiance and a full dinner menu, look no further than locally owned Caruso Confections & Bistro or Antonella’s Italian Ristorante. And don’t forget to save room for dessert! For something more low-key, stop by Gaston Brewing Company and taste their award-winning brew from the taproom and some shareable for the table.
- Evening: Cap off the day with a movie at Cameo Art House Theatre, which offers a full selection of beer, wines, and teas that pair perfectly with a bag of popcorn. Or maybe you are ready to watch the Fayetteville Woodpeckers bring home a win at Segra Stadium. Be sure to check our event schedule for seasonal sporting events though. And for a nightcap, check out The Sip Room and toast to a great day with the girls!